TMCX Cable Fittings are designed for use with Type MC/MC-HL jacketed metal-clad cable, interlocked armour and continuous corrugated armour, TECK, ITC and Type TC/TC-ER/TC-ER-HL tray cable in hazardous (classified) locations when installed, in accordance with NEC/CEC.
It is the fastest and easiest solution to implement an explosionproof seal.
- Simplified construction reduces installation time and minimize incorrect assembly.
- Simple and easy selection process for field preparation and ensure a correct selection.
- Full coverage of all cable sizes, ensuring a perfect seal in all cases.
- Possibility of nickel-plated brass and stainless steel to increase resistance to corrosion and maintain integrity in aggressive environments.
- Integral joint design that reduces the number of assemblies and disassemblies during installation.
- The coupling components have enough space to ensure that the assembly is as simple as possible, even with the heaviest cables.
- Neoprene seal allows its use in temperatures from -40 ° C to + 60 ° C.