DICONELCI approach on commercialize products with high safety standards offers the high proportion cross-linked polyolefin and flame retardant pipe, providing maximum reliability for insulation protecting joints and cable terminations.
The main component of the termination consists of a tube without traction 100% tested, along with a coextruded layer of electrical stress control graduation. This electric stress control layer is based on high technology and provides higher performance to electric impulses and discharge. When the tube contracts, the coating softens and sticks to uneven surfaces which provides a seal against moisture and control of electrical stress.
Additional allows extreme differences between cables, connectors and rear housings.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 6: 1 shrink ratio
- Flame retardant
- Fits a wide variety of connector shapes and configurations
- Available in semi-rigid or flexible material.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive coating for complete protection of the environment and insulation
- Available in 25-foot reels.
- Continuous operating temperature: -55 ° C to 110 ° C
- Shrink temperature: 120 ° C
- Meets the material properties of SAE- AMS- DTL 23053/15
Features that highlight it in conjunction with similar products such as the TEV-Connectivity (TE) HVT-Z terminals from the Raychem brand.