ShockDot is a cost-effective shock indicator that acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling, providing a solution to detect the mishandling of products and packages during shipment. Alerting handlers that the package is being monitored and requires extra care will ultimately drive down damages and reduce damage related costs.ShockDot shock indicators turn red when a potentially damaging impact occurs. The impact indicators are tamper-proof and serialised to ensure the user that the device has not been switched during transport. The QR code on each label allows customers to verify that they have received the quality and reliability of an authentic ShockWatchproduct.
ShockDot shock indicators are a simple solution for identifying potentially damaged shipments and driving accountability in the supply chain.
ShockDot Label Features
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple environments
- Serialised to ensure device isn’t switched in transit
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Custom sensitivities and device types are available with minimum quantities
- Available in a wide range of sensitivities
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
- Verify authenticity of the ShockDot by scanning the QR code and entering in the serial number