The flexible hoses of FITOK are an excellent solution for dynamic applications, which require to conduct fluids between a static point and another in movements or misaligned pipes guaranteeing airtightness.
The FITOK MH and MM series are characterized by:
- Central tube and mounting material: 316 stainless steel.
- Embossed material: 304 stainless steel.
- Vacuum and positive pressure applications.
- Working pressure up to: 3100 psig (213 bar).
- Hose size: 1/4’’ to 2’’.
- Working temperature: -325 F to 800 F (-200 C to 426 C).
- Final connections:
- 1/4 to 2 wires.
- Tube connection 1/4 to 2 and 6 mm to 50 mm.
- Welded hose connection construction to ensure reliable sealing.
- Standard and custom length.