4E Valves Class 150-300-600-900 provide liberal resistance to meet most yoke and integral bonnet conditions. The simple flexible wedge disk compensates for the deformation of the body due to the stresses of the pipe and the sealed welded seat ring eliminates the leakage path behind the rings and for prolonged and trouble-free service.
Standards and range:
- Design basis: ASME B16.34, API 6D.
- Flanged ends: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47.
- Butt-welding ends: ASME B16.25.
- Face-to-face dimension: ASME B16.10, API 6D.
- Inspection and test: API 598, API 6D.
- Pressure rating: Class 150 – 900
- Product range: 2″ – 48″, DN50 – DN1200
- Materials of main parts: WCB, LCB, WC6, WC9, C5, CF8M, etc.
- Certified to API 6D.
- Design of outside screw and yoke.
- Bolted bonnet.
- Pressure self-sealing type bonnet.
- Full Bore design, Self cavity relief.
- Double block & bleed.
- Emergency Sealant injection.
- Single disc or double disc.
- Fire safe design to API 6FA/ API 607.
- Diversion hole type or non diversion hole.
- Operation methods: handwheel, bevel gear or electric operation.