Commercialized high-end connection tubes, allows the transport of fluids safely and efficiently. Best solution for any type of use with highest quality standards on the market.
- Sizes range from 1/16″ to 2″ and 2 mm to 50 mm.
- Diverse materials and configurations are available.
- Precision machined components ensure perfect deformation of the ferrules and tubing.
- Hardened threads with smooth surface finish avoid galling and help to extend the fitting service life.
- Female nut threads are silver-plated to reduce the friction against the body threads.
- Radius junction design for elbows provides smooth flow path.
- Every fitting is marked with size, material and heat number.
- Fittings are easy to disconnect and retighten.
|Thread Size||Thread/in.||Dia.at Reference Plane(mm)||Handtight Engagement|
|Max. Dia.||Pitch Dia.||Min. Dia||(mm)||Threads|