The TMC is a cable gland for shielded and non-shielded cable, composed of aluminum, which allows it to function correctly in temperatures from -25 ° C to + 65 ° C.
The HUB is the essential complement for the TMC, both are commercialized by DICONELCI.
Cable type supported
- Interlocked or continuously corrugated armoured or aluminum cable.
- Stainless steel copper-plated spring provides grounding continuity of cable armour.
- Sealed seal on the outer jacket of the cable.
- Standard neoprene seal suitable for use at operating temperatures from -25 ° C to + 60 ° C.
- Available for additional protection in aggressive environments.