Block and Bleed FITOK Valves are designed to provide maximum safety, due to their resistance to pressure and temperature characteristics, the level of performance and clear signaling
- Maximum working pressure: 6000 psig (414 bar)
- Working temperature are as follows:
- PTFE:-65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- PEEK: -65°F to 450°F (-54°C to 232°C)
- Actuate at quarter-turn.
- Directional stem flats show open or closed position.
- Bottom-loaded stem prevents stem blowout and enhances system safety.
- High-strength stem bearing provides smooth actuation and eliminates galling between valve stem and body.
- It may be required to adjust the packing during the service life of the valve.
- FITOK ball valves are designed to be operated in a fully open or fully closed position.
- Single Block and Bleed Valves
- Double Block Valves
- Single Block Valve
- Double Block and Bleed Valves